On Monday 15th February (half term) the Hall will be open from 4pm to 6pm to allow children of all ages to come and use our Table tennis table
Refreshments will be provided, and to get an idea of numbers would anyone interested in coming please email -
Wendy at email@example.com
Chrissy at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that this will become a regular event.
There is a Valley Litter Pick taking place from the Hall on Saturday 5th March from 9.00am-1200pm - do come along and help clean up our beautiful Valley.
The details for the morning are:
- 25 picking kits will be available from the Hall, from 0900
- the Pick will take place from 1000 - 1200
- Refreshments (coffee/tea and a slice of cake) will be available
- litter will be left at the Hall, for later collection by CDC
- this will also be an opportunity to make a record of potholes and signs requiring attention
- please email Devid Blezard at email@example.com so that we have an idea of numbers for refreshments
There will be an opportunity at the same time to help with a spring clean of the Hall grounds, which members of the Committee will be doing, and any help will be much appreciated. Please email Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping with this, so we can let you know what needs doing.
If numbers are large enough we hope to be able to lay on some bread and cheese for lunch, for litter pickers and Hall groundspeople alike - THEREFORE PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE THINKING OF COMING!